Oh my goodness! It has been way too long since I last posted here!! I could make excuses, but I won’t. I have been a horrid blogger!
Here are some updates if you are interested:
- Life is still moving forward
- the kitchen is still not done
- I have applied for some teaching positions (cross fingers, say some prayers, make a sacrifice(just kidding) or do what you do).
- Writing is not currently making me money so it’s back to the real world
- My little girl is turning 12! Ah! I am not ready for her to be anything but my Baby Girl 😦
- I have finished writing my 3rd book but have no idea how I am going to get it illustrated
- I have an idea for a series, I want to start that now
- Life continues to move forward dragging me with it. I sometimes go kicking and screaming along and sometimes skipping with a foolish smile on my face
- I need to blog more, writing helps me live!
- My cat is bathing on my desk and I really wish she’d wash her butt somewhere else
- I have to lock my front door now because the neighbor kids whose bikes I helped fix keep trying to come in without knocking. They don’t understand that you shouldn’t walk into a strangers house no matter how nice the stranger was while sitting on the sidewalk helping with the bike.
- I have been eating horribly and I am back to drinking soda several times a week
- My cat just tried to sit on my keyboard, guess it’s time to wrap things up
- I worked as a teacher this summer, that was really nice 🙂
- I think I am going to plan a launch party for Anastasia’s book, she wants to make cactus pillows that say Hug Me 🙂
Well, that is it for now. I hope all of you are doing well in whatever life is currently throwing at you! Lots of love friends.