Hello, everyone out there in the blogisphere! I have been given the great honor of receiving a nomination for the Blogger Recognition Award! Thanks to Fed’s Life for the nomination!
- Write a post to show your award.
- Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you and share the link to their blog.
- Give a brief story of how your blog got started.
- Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers.
- Nominate 15 bloggers of your choice for the award.
- Comment on each blog to let them know that you’ve nominated them and provide a link to your post.
How did youmakeyourown get started? I started this blog as a way to cope with the loss of my husband. Writing has always been a great help to me, I find that I can say the things that are on mind better through writing. The blog has continued as way to throw out my thoughts on loss, life, and the world around me. I also indulge in poetry from time to time :).
My advice to new bloggers is: 1. write what you know or what you want to know. Write about what makes the fire in your heart grow, what you are passionate about. 2. Don’t stop writing. Write even when you feel you don’t have much to say. Just keep writing because you never know who your words will touch.
- The Daily Norm
- The Book Wars
- Inspiration Indulgence
- Hot Chocolate and books
- The Shameful Sheep
- Yummers Tummers
- Annie’s Cooking Lab
- Melting Ice Towers
- Home made with Mess
- Beauty Beyond Bones
- Be Inspired!
- I’m Done Being The Fat Girl
- Scale it Simple
- Mocking Bird 2002
- Dysfunctional Literacy