Here are my I thinks for the month of December. They are I thinks because I am not 100% certain about any of them.
1. I think I have made it through Christmas without bringing myself into an unescapable pit.
2. I think will be able to pay off 1 or 2 small bills by the end of March.
3. I think that my roommate is staying until August now so I can include her rent back into my budget. That helps a lot!
4. I think I am going to have to rethink the way I do Christmas because it is just too stressful! Christmas is supposed to be about PEACE, HOPE, and LOVE. NOT about presents, money and wrapping paper. I say this every year and yet do the same thing again and again. I think……..no, I know it is time for a change.
5. Now that I know budgeting is really hard and that no matter what you expect something always changes, I think I might be able to do better in the new year.
Peace and Love friends! I will have a new budget to post on New Year’s Eve. Until then Merry Christmas(or whatever holiday you celebrate) and Happy New Year!